Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Long time...

Well, it's been almost 2 months since I last blogged. But during that time I was in Calgary, Chicago, Philadelphia, Warrington (and lots of other places around there), Lancaster, Denver, Gunnison, and Crested Butte. And during that time lots of wonderful people took care of our 4 children for 2 1/2 weeks so Mike & I could have a great trip of business with a week of relaxation at the end.

But talking about a LONG TIME, that pretty well describes some of our delays in the airports. I'm not sure if it was just our particular carrier that was having a rough month, or if it is all the airlines, but I think 3 out of 4 of our flights had some delay. And when Mike came back this past weekend, he had an overnight delay. Oh well, time is all relative anyway, right??!!

No comments: